Sunday, June 30, 2013

Plus-size Sale!

eloquii is a plus-size clothing store by The Limited. In May, The Limited announced they were phasing out this branch. As we plus-size gals already have limited (no pun intended) options for our clothing, this is of course a sad piece of news for us.

On the plus side (I'm just full of unintentional puns today), I didn't know this place existed until a random ad popped up while I was researching a word ('tempted' if you must know). As such, I was thrilled at the sale. 

Clothing that was normally $60 and $80 I got for about $10 per piece. They've also cancelled their ground shipping fee regardless of the purchase size, so free shipping, AND an extra 15% for the closeout! I ended up buying 8 pieces (two tanks, two dresses, two pairs of jeans, leggings, and a skirt) for $80.

Take advantage of this while you can, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment